More often to use the google chrome than the other browser, so it’s the best thing to do when you feel your browser is getting slow or just loading only is to clear the cache of your browser.
Why do you need to clear the Cache on your browser?
- Clearing the cache might help you to solve the image loading, page loading meaning your image or web page will collect a new data when you visit the website.
- Another issue why you need to clear the cache on your browser is to make some space on your hard disk and store new data cache on it. Let me show you how to clear the cache on your browser.
- 404 error or webpage error, this error will appear on your browser if the website data store on your hard disk is corrupted. clearing the cache and cookies might help to solve the error.
Clear the Cache in Google Chrome
Open the Google Chrome browser and follow the screenshot below.
After clicking the Clear browsing data, the screenshot below will show with the option “Basic” and ” Advance”
Basic Clear Data
Advance Clear Data
What happens after clearing the data cache?
- Some data site will be deleted like Image on the site, history, and cookies, but still optional the cookies and password you save on google. if the password you save is deleted, you need to sign in and save it again.
- The website will load slowly because of data need to download again, like image and content.